Use the Nomenclature to better ID your Eaton Fuller 9 Speed Transmission:
HEAVY DUTY MODEL IDENTIFICATION
FR = Fuller Roadranger
R = Roadranger
T = Twin Countershaft
L = Low-Inertia Concept
O = Overdrive
X = Overdrive
Digit T = Twin Countershaft
Second & Third Digits x 100 = Nominal Torque Capacity
Fourth Digit = Design Level
Fifth & Sixth Digits 09 = Forward Speeds
Sixth Digit A = Ratio Set
Fuller 9 Speed transmissions have 35 to 37% ratio steps match power curve of mid-range engines.
• Best overall ratio coverage (12.72 to 1) for startability and maneuverability.
• Standard 9-speed shift pattern.
• Lightweight and compact – for maximum efficiency in mid-range applications.
• Longer rear seal life due to better yoke and seal design.
• Industry standard SAE 6-bolt and 8-bolt PTO openings.
• No special tools or training required for upkeep.
Speeds: 9 forward, 2 reverse.
Capacity: Engines up to 660 lbs.ft. Torque.
Weight: (Less clutch housing and controls.) 376 lbs.
Length: 28.4 in. from face of clutch housing to front
bottoming surface of companion flange or yoke.
Clutch Housing: SAE No. 1 or 2 grey iron.
PTO Openings: Right side, SAE 6-bolt. Bottom, SAE 8-bolt.
PTO Drive Gears: Right side and bottom, a 33-tooth, 6/8
Both gears turn at .72 engine speed.
Oil Capacity: Approximately 12 pints.