Eaton Fuller 6 Speed Transmission parts manuals.
We stock transmissions and parts, buy from us and save.
Use the Nomenclature to better ID your Eaton Fuller 6 Speed Transmission Parts manual list:
All but AutoShift
First & Second Digits FS = Fuller Synchronized
Third Digit x 100 = Nominal Torque Capacity
Fourth Digit = Design Level
Fifth & Sixth Digits 06 = Forward Speeds
Sixth Digit A = Ratio Set
Eaton Fuller 6 Speed delivers up to 60 to 70 % lower life cycle cost than a conventional automatic!
– No clutch adjustments
–Up to $1,800 in possible cost savings!
– Longer wearing synchronizer material decreases synchronizer replacements — up to $1,300 in possible savings!
• Extended component life
– New synchronizers are the most durable in the industry, with greater wear resistance for longer life.
– Improved transmission seals deliver greater protection against damage caused by lube loss.
– Clutch has self-adjusting feature to eliminate adjustments and extend life.
FS-5306A FS-6306A FS-5406A FSO-6406A FS-6306B FS-6406A FSO-8406A
• Increased up time and improved productivity
– no clutch adjustments, more durable synchronizers and improved seals means less required maintenance resulting in increased vehicle up time and improved productivity.