Use the Nomenclature to better ID your Eaton Fuller 13 Speed Transmission:
FR = Fuller Roadranger
R = Roadranger
T = Twin Countershaft
L = Low-Inertia Concept
O = Overdrive
X = Overdrive
First & Second Digits x 100 = Nominal Torque Capacity
Third Digit = Design Level
Fourth & Fifth Digits 09 = Forward Speeds
Sixth Digit A = Ratio Model
T2 = Top two Model
“Super 13” features patented low-inertia design concept that makes shifting smoother, faster, and easier than ever before.
• Ratio flexibility with 16.9 to 1 overall reduction.
• Gathered gear ratios in hi-range provide potential fuel savings by helping keep
RPM’s low to remain in the engine’s optimum fuel efficiency band.
• Simplified shifting with preselect on all button shifts.
• Faster, smoother range and splitter shifts and improved cold weather performance due to design improvements.
• On selected models an optimized lubrication system provides increased cooling and lubrication for more difficult, harder working applications.
• Quieter operation and increased durability with helical gears in auxiliary section.
• 0.73 and 0.86 overdrives for optimum cruise RPMs.
• SAE # 1 and # 2. Cast iron and aluminum available.
• Right side, a 45-tooth 6/8 pitches gear. Left side, a
47-tooth 6/8 pitches gear. Both gears turn at .79 of engine speed.
• Approx. 28 pints [13.25 liters]. Integral oil pump
available. Standard on 16913A and 18913A.
Oil to water heat exchanger standard on 18913A and 20913A models (Requires 2
pints [.95 liters] additional lubricant.
• Adds 10 lbs. [4.55 kg] to weight).